4.14.2008

Giants Game via BART

Our adventure to Frisco started with a trip across the tracks of East Bay via BART. I kept it extra crazy flashin the black and orange on the wrong side of the water.
Savannah's "craigs list hook-up" sold the tickets to someone else as we walked up to MoMo's, the bar-grill right across the street from the stadium. I instantly went into search mode, making friends with the bar tenders, scoring some great seats, and finding a great deal on a tasty beverage!
These were great seats! Blazing hot! So hot we only lasted 2 innings. Made our way to "the cove" to continue our tour of this great stadium. That's big Cain on the mound.
Ohh how the outfield makes me laugh.
The Covey makes my wifey get hyphy!

You know I had to hit up some fries from the Double G town. Thats Gilroy Garlic life.

This is the view from our table at Gordon Biersch after the game. What a great way to chase down garlic fries and beer with some fish and chips and beer. This was one of my favorite pics I took all day. I bragged about it when I took and it and I am still talking about it.


Then we made our way back to Oakley via BART. Savannah tried to take off my clothes the whole way!

1 comment:

Megan and Dan said...

HAPPY BDAY ROBBY!!!! Hope you have a great day!!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
LOVE MEG and DAN!!